The Alamo Area MPO is seeking your input from June 1 to 27 as we develop our two transportation plans! Your feedback will help us identify what is most important when it comes to our future transportation system. It will also help us prioritize projects to award federal transportation funding.
- Find out more about the MPO’s two transportation plans, the TIP and the MTP – Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- See the 68 projects that were submitted for funding during the MPO’s competitive project call – Project Brochure (.pdf) | Interactive Map
Results will be populated as feedback is collected.
Public Meeting & More Info
Check back here on Tuesday, June 15 at 6 p.m. to access our virtual public meeting. Hear a presentation from staff, submit your input and review feedback already received.
Alamo Area MPO staff are ready to present to your community group about the MTP, TIP and this public input opportunity.
Schedule a speaker or hear us at these events in May and June 2021:
- Alta Vista Neighborhood Association
- Bexar County Technical Advisory Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Boerne Planning & Zoning Commission
- Comal Trails Alliance’s Sweaty Yeti 5K Trail Run
- Ingram Hills Neighborhood Association
- NAACP San Antonio Branch
- San Antonio Disability Access Advisory Committee
- San Antonio Higher Education Student Advisory Board
- San Antonio Transportation Advisory Board
- San Antonio Youth Commission
- VIA Metropolitan Accessible Transit Advisory Committee