We plan to keep you moving!
AAMPO Subregional Planning Study
The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO) is seeking the professional services of a consultant to perform the activities outlined in a Request for Proposals for the Subregional Planning Study.
Electronic proposals are due to the AAMPO by 12:00 noon (CT), Friday, October 16, 2020.
Questions were accepted to the attention of Allison Blazosky by e-mail to email@example.com through 5:00 p.m., Monday, September 28, 2020. The question window has now closed. Responses have been posted below.
It is the proposers’ responsibility to visit the AAMPO’s website for any updated information on this project.
- Request for Proposals (RFP) (.pdf) Updated September 14, 2020
- Attachment A "Contract Task Summary" (.xls)
- Attachment B "Certification of Lower-Tier Participant (.pdf)
- Attachment C “Former MPO Official and Employee Restriction” (.pdf)
- Answers to Questions (.pdf) Posted September 29, 2020
If you would like to be added to our RFP mailing list, please call us at 210-227-8651 or e-mail your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.