- Roll Call
- Recognition of Bexar County Director of Public Works and County Engineer Renee Green's Service to the Alamo Area MPO
- Director's Report (pdf)
Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvements (CMAQ),
Transportation Alternatives (TA), and Carbon Reduction Program (CRP)
Project Call is open. For more information, please visit the
AAMPO website or contact the Transportation Planning Program Manager,
Clifton Hall, email@example.com.
- May is National Bike Month - Bike to Work Day Recap
Executive Committee will serve as the Nominating Committee for the
selection of AAMPO's Transportation Policy Board leadership positions.
The election will be held during the June Policy Board meeting.
AAMPO Board will have a joint meeting with the Capital Area MPO (CAMPO)
on June 16, 2023 in San Marcos. Stay tuned for more information.
- The July Transportation Policy Board meeting will likely be cancelled.
- AAMPO offices will be closed on Monday, May 29,, 2023 in observance of the Memorial Day
- Citizens to be Heard
of the April 24, 2023 Meeting Minutes (pdf)
on the Appointment of a City of San Antonio Representative to the AAMPO Executive Committee (Webb)
Presentation on City of New Braunfels 2023 Bond election Results - City of New Braunfels (Ford) (pdf)
Appropriate Action on Infrastructure (PM2) and System Performance (PM3)
Performance Measures (PM) for 2023-2026 Performance Period - AAMPO
and Appropriate Action
on the FY 2024-2025 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – AAMPO (Jimenez) (pdf)
and Appropriate Action on Amendments to the Metropolitan Transportation
Plan (MTP) and the FY 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program
(TIP) - AAMPO (Hall) (pdf)
- Monthly Status Reports
- Alamo Regional Mobility Authority/Bexar County (Renee Green)
- Air Quality Issues (Diane Rath) (pdf)
- City of San Antonio (Razi Hosseini)
- San Antonio Mobility Coalition (Vic Boyer) (pdf)
- Texas Department of Transportation (Gina Gallegos)
- VIA Metropolitan Transit (Kammy Horne)
- Executive Session - Pursuant to Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Texas Government Code
any time during the meeting of the AAMPO Transportation Policy Board, the
Board reserves the right to adjourn into executive Session at any time
to discuss any of the matters listed on the posted agenda, as
authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with
attorney), Section 551.072 (deliberations about real property), Section
551.074 ( personnel matters), and Section 551.086 (economic development)