- Roll Call
- Director's Report (pdf)
- May is National Bike Month: Nation Bike to Work Day Energizer Stations recap
MPO will seek public input from June 1 to 27. Feedback will
support the development of the FY 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement
Program and Mobility 2050. A public meeting is scheduled for
Tuesday, June 15 @ 6:00 p.m. online and through Facebook Live.
Visit at www.alamoareampo.org/yourmove for more information.
Executive Committee will serve as the Nominating Committee for the
selection of MPO First Vice Chair. The election will be held at
your June Meeting.
- MPO staff is still
exploring the possibility of holding monthly board meetings in person.
An update on this process will be provided.
- The July 2021 Transportation Policy Board meeting will likely be canceled.
- The MPO Office will be closed on Monday, May 31 for Memorial Day.
- Citizens to be Heard
- Approval of the April 26, 2021 Meeting Minutes (pdf)
- Discussion and Appropriate Action on Subtask 3.2 New Braunfels Transit Study (pdf)
- Presentation on the Great Springs Projects (pdf)
- Update on VIA Metropolitan Transit's MPO Funded Projects, Studies, and Programs (pdf)
- Discussion and Appropriate Action on the FY 2022-2023 Unified Planning Work Program (pdf)
- Monthly Status Reports
- Alamo Regional Mobility Authority (Renee Green)
- Air Quality Issues (Diane Rath)
- City of San Antonio (Razi Hosseini)
- San Antonio Mobility Coalition (Vic Boyer)
- Texas Department of Transportation (Gina Gallegos)
- VIA Metropolitan Transit (Jeff Arndt)
- Executive Session - Pursuant to Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Texas Government Code
any time during the meeting of the MPO Transportation Policy Board, the
Board reserves the right to adjourn into executive Session at any time
to discuss any of the matters listed on the posted agenda, as
authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with
attorney), Section 551.072 (deliberations about real property), Section
551.074 ( personnel matters), and Section 551.086 (economic development)